Please note that normal check in to Swell is between the hours of 3pm and 9pm and check out is 11am:
If you will be arriving after 9pm, we need to know so that our staff can welcome you after-hours.
Attached to this website is a PDF with a link to give us more details about your arrival, the name of the other guest in your booking and to let us know your bed preference, along with any other info you want to tell us.
The PDF attached also gives you a map of our location, our Whatsapp number, the Whatsapp number of trusted drivers for you to book yourself an airport transfer, or a transfer from elsewhere in Bali, some suggestions for surf lessons, surf guiding/board rentals and also who to contact for a quality motorbike rental.
If you have any questions or concerns, do reply to this email and I will do very best to help you. Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the Swell rules below.
Clare, Jim and the rest of Team at Swell Bali
Some simple rules
- Swell is a ‘closed’ environment with a strict guests-only policy.
- Arrival balances must be paid in cash on arrival before you are checked into your room
- Children under 16 are not permitted
- Overly rowdy, rude or unpleasant guests are not tolerated and will be promptly ejected without recompense. As with our place in the Caribbean, we do not allow the antisocial behaviour of any guest to spoil the good vibes of our place.
- The kitchen is out of bounds for guests. Our place is not for you if you want to self-cater; there are many good eating options around us to suit all budgets. Only medication may be stored in our main fridge; please ask Swell staff.
- No smoking is allowed in the rooms or in the communal area. There is a dedicated smoking area in the Swell garden. Smoking in your room will result in you being instantly ejected from Swell without recompense.